Aetna Corp is looking for an experienced Electrical Service Dispatcher candidate to provide comprehensive support of our services throughout the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions. The position involves interaction and constant communication with field service teams and customers. The position is based in Cambridge, MA or Harrisburg, PA.
- Support field technician in the delivery of Aetna’s lighting and electrical services offering to our large customer base.
- Manage the technician’s daily schedules using a computerized dispatch system.
- Manage technician login activates in our fleet tracking software.
- Coordinate the scheduling of PM services, service calls, projects, and special customer requests.
- Oversee project staging of bill of material.
- Order and coordinate timely delivery and pickup of rental equipment.
- Review technician tickets to ensure proper charging of labor and materials.
- Support billing team by clarifying with technicians/customers billing questions.
- Promptly research and resolve any customer issues as they may arise.
- Manage customer service portals.
- Generate, analyze, and submit customer reports.
- Supporting the Service Manager in daily operations responsibilities.
- Coordinate with local utility companies.
- Perform other duties as the need arises.
- Minimum 2 years of experience supporting remote service technicians.
- Experience with dispatching electrical technician.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Extremely detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks.
- Creative problem solving.
- Must be flexible and willing to work extra time during busy times and on call during weekends and after business hours.
- Must demonstrate a can-do attitude.
- Must be able to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately, sometimes with little direction.
- High level of interpersonal skills to interact with coworkers and customers.
- Ability to problem solve and follow through on a variety of tasks.
- Experience with enterprise level computer systems.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and extensive use of Microsoft Office.
Familiarity and/or Expertise Preferred (or desire to learn quickly)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Jonas Construction
- Customer Service
Ethics – Works with integrity; Upholds organizational values.
Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; results oriented and committed to achieving objectives and tasks as required.
Teamwork and Collaboration – Exhibits objectivity and openness to others views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Communicates effectively.
Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Support organization’s goals and values.
Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
Negotiation – Analyzes each situation, looking for opportunities to make any situation more beneficial for the CEO and the company. Participates effectively in communication to achieve optimum results.
Aetna Corp. offers highly competitive compensation (full time, part time, or contract) based on experience, talent, skill, expertise, knowledge, proven capabilities, and potential capabilities.
If you do not meet the experience and/or expertise required for this position yet are still highly motivated and passionate about this position, Aetna Corp. offers internship opportunities on a case by case basis. If interested, please inquire about our paid and unpaid internship programs.