- Supports the project management team with various technical, commercial, and logistical tasks including permitting, RFIs, technical assessments, customer interactions, and subcontractor coordination;
- Performs pre-construction site walks and estimating;
- Builds and tracks project schedules and budgets;
- Plans and oversees the execution of projects;
- Prepare and manage project permitting packages;
- Manage subcontractor bids, contracts, and invoicing;
- Interacts with field crews to address obstacles, changes, and material needs;
- Manages subcontractors;
- Works with Project Coordinator to order, track, and manage project materials;
- Creates, tracks, and executes change orders;
- Attends site meetings and conference calls with project teams;
- Completes project closeout procedures;
- Coordinate with local utility companies;
- Process potential rebates;
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Electrical Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Estimating: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Courteous, professional demeanor
- Construction Management experience, specifically electrical
- Technological proficiency
- Eye for detail and ability to communicate clearly
- Self-starter, takes initiative and works well independently
- High level of interpersonal skills to interact with coworkers and executives
- Ability to problem solve and follow through on a variety of tasks
- Ability to work on business and personal items interchangeably
- Demonstrate highest level of ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times with all situations and documentation
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and extensive use of Microsoft Office and/or Mac OS
- Must have reliable automobile with adequate auto insurance and good driving record
Familiarity and/or Expertise Preferred (or desire to learn quickly)
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; including Outlook, Work, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Read, analyze, and interpret blueprints, technical procedures, and contracts
- Write reports, business correspondence, and document project activities
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from the projects team, clients, and vendors
- Valid and current driver’s license
Ethics – Works with integrity; Upholds organizational values.
Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; results oriented and committed to achieving objectives and tasks as required.
Teamwork and Collaboration – Exhibits objectivity and openness to others views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Communicates effectively.
Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Support organization’s goals and values.
Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
Negotiation – Analyzes each situation, looking for opportunities to make any situation more beneficial for the CEO and the company. Participates effectively in communication to achieve optimum results.
Aetna Corp. offers highly competitive compensation (full time, part time, or contract) based on experience, talent, skill, expertise, knowledge, proven capabilities, and potential capabilities.
If you do not meet the experience and/or expertise required for this position yet are still highly motivated and passionate about this position, Aetna Corp. offers internship opportunities on a case by case basis. If interested, please inquire about our paid and unpaid internship programs.